In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our User Experience Design (UXD) team in Los Angeles. You'll help drive and design next-generation products for our fans and business clients in live entertainment, focusing on responsive web solutions, ecommerce, native mobile apps and business tools. Partnering with fellow UX/UI designers, stakeholders, product managers, engineers, and others, you’ll provide key design support and strategy at all stages of our product life cycles.
What You’ll Do
- Help define, develop, and evangelize user goals, personas, and use cases for new and existing products in different spaces: web, mobile, ecommerce, admin tools, etc.
- Uncover insights that allow us to empathize with our users and discover opportunities to improve our products.
- Create, collaborate, iterate and present user flows, process maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design, and interaction ideas.
- Plan and facilitate research sessions, including usability testing, and then effectively share findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on innovative features by creating UX specifications that contain user stories, and interactive documentation.
- Ensure that the design and UX vision is implemented accurately during the development process.
Skills & Abilities
- A systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products.
- Ability to use critical thinking to translate business needs, requirements, user-centered goals, and analytical user data into high-level designs.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and cross-functional teams.
What to Bring
- 2-4 years of experience in UX and product design experience.
- AA, BA or BS in Graphic/Visual Arts, HCI, or a related area/equivalent experience
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward your projects.
- Advanced knowledge of UX/UI best practices and concepts, with a strong, clear, and clean visual design sense
- Strong workplace skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate, estimate, and multi-task amongst different projects while overseeing development of the user experience.
- Highly proficient in Figma and other industry standard design software.
- Must include your portfolio and work samples with relevant work showcasing user-centered design solutions.
Pay scale: $74,368-$97,608
Bonus Point if you have
- Experience in ticketing and live events
- Experience in B2B or B2C products
What’s in it for You?
- An impactful opportunity to help drive and design next-generation products for our fans and business clients in live entertainment, focusing on responsive web solutions, ecommerce, native mobile apps and business tools.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, we also work in wonderful offices throughout the US, the UK, and Europe. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/