In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS is a company whose core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements, and respect of one another. We start small and are never afraid to try (Be The Spark). We believe open, honest, and proactive communication builds trust and empowers us to be our best (Make it Personal). We handle our problems constructively and together (Be Real). We go above and beyond to build something truly special and lasting (Bring Your ‘A’ Game). Most importantly, we celebrate and communicate our success by recognizing each other across all teams and levels of our organization (Pat The Back).
Our culture is a representation of who we are now, and who we aspire to be in the future. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then AXS may be a perfect match.
AXS is seeking an Account Manager to join our team in Los Angeles. The Account Manager is responsible for managing an exciting portfolio of assigned clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to respective contracts, evolving industry trends and AXS business objectives.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to respective contracts, evolving industry trends and AXS business objectives.
- Be the Market expert for AXS in all cities where assigned clients exist. This requires proactive research and communication with clients
- As the primary relationship holder with clients, ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction resulting in contract renewals
- Hold your clients accountable for their deliverables in the contract and protect AXS departments from unreasonable requests and damaging situations
- Working closely with marketing, manage AXS brand activation in partnership with your clients
- Understand and Report client health statistics to the Sr. Director Account Management, ensuring that any issues with performance or client satisfaction are identified, escalated and or dealt with in a timely fashion
- Communicate regularly with Clients to strengthen and grow your relationship, to anticipate their needs and be their go-to-resource
- Maintain a command of all AXS Products
What you'll do
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients’ markets within all levels of your client’s organizations
- Understand, maintain and regularly report client health and business objective metrics
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Advise and educate clients to ensure a complete understanding and best practices of all AXS products
- Such duties as may be agreed upon between the Company and the Employee
- Actively contribute within the Music, Sports & Arena Divisions and other AXS department teams
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team, business and product performance
- Ensure that you comply with all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices
What we hope you'll bring
- Must have relevant ticketing experience
- 3+ years of account management experience in Ticketing or other Live Entertainment entities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to travel frequently to meet with clients and support events on a regular Schedule will include nights and/or weekends and holidays
- A passion for the live entertainment/sports industry
Bonus points if you have
- AXS ticketing system experience
- Customer/Client support experience in a technology-based business
- Ability to learn new technology
Pay scale: $65,000-$93,578
What’s in it for You?
- A highly visible and strategic role where you will be working with stakeholders across the business, and directly with our high profile sports and music clients.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
More About AXS
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/