In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Manager Supplier Diversity is responsible for managing and advancing AEG's supplier diversity and inclusion initiatives. This individual maintains critical supplier relationships, optimizes supply chain performance and facilitates collaboration across suppliers and internal operating companies. The incumbent is also responsible for tracking and measuring Company-wide diversity spend to ensure internal compliance with established supplier diversity goals.
- Manages end-to-end sourcing projects (including gathering sourcing requirements, vetting suppliers, drafting Statements of Work, including diverse vendors in sourcing procedures, risk mitigation, contract negotiation, etc.).
- Works alongside SVP, Business Operations and VP, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to structure and develop supplier diversity policies and procedures by continually assessing supplier diversity goals, metrics and recognized categories for diverse suppliers.
- Ensures Company-wide policy and procedure compliance in bidding, discretionary/direct spend by maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and establishing collaborative relationships with internal sourcing teams.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports diversity spend trends to senior leadership (up to Office of the Chair), monitoring compliance of metrics reported against Company supplier diversity goals.
- Manages supplier portal/database and conducts frequent audits to maintain data accuracy in reporting (e.g. of recognized categories of diverse suppliers).
- Represents and promotes AEG’s supplier diversity initiatives in relevant business engagements (e.g. meetings, councils, supports supplier diversity outreach events, etc.).
- BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- 4-6 years Related work experience
- Experience in sourcing and procurement and conducting RFPs that engage and include diverse suppliers
- Experience developing policies and procedures
- Ability to complete technical tasks and deliver valuable business analysis
- Advanced Excel Capabilities (3+ years of daily data manipulation, including experience summarizing data in pivot tables and running macros)
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to grow supplier diversity spend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay Scale: $77,001 - $112,293
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.