Summer Intern, Marketing - AEG Presents Florida
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The AEG Presents Intern will provide direct support to the Marketing team. This role is best suited for an individual interested in a career in live entertainment where they would understand the components of live entertainment marketing in a high-volume market. This would entail the communication process between the promoter, artist groups, agents, and venues. The intern will gain insight into marketing strategy and tools and timeline management for show marketing.
· Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
· Conduct research to assist marketers with upcoming shows upon request
· Assist with PR-related tasks such as updating media list; distributing press releases; and soliciting interview/phone/zoom opportunities for shows
· Assist with radio promotion and external media supervision
· Assist with basic resizing and localizing graphics using Photoshop
· General marketing support
· Passion for sports and live entertainment
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
· Familiarity with social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
· Desire to learn more about the sports and entertainment industry
· Corporate networking
· Resume review with the AEG Talent Acquisition team
· Gain hands-on experience in one of the most high-volume regional offices in the country