In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
This Intern position will rotate between various departments over three week periods to gain operational knowledge of AEG Presents Sponsorship, Marketing, Ticketing, Venue Operations, Touring, and Booking for a 12-week program.
- Interns will rotate among several departments over 3-week periods. Participating departments include Global Partnerships, Marketing, Ticketing, Venue Operations, Booking and Production.
- Interns will shadow and assist various department and perform tasks assigned by department liaisons. Assigned tasks can include, but are not limited to, socials and ad packs, show advancement, load-in and sound check.
- Interns must complete 2 activities per rotation. Activities can include but are not limited to attending a show, attending load-in, shadowing in the box office, and/or attending soundcheck.
- Interns will work on preparing an end of semester presentation to the Department Liaisons and/or Human Resources Representative on a relevant topic of their choosing.
- Sets realistic goals and is willing to work closely with department supervisors to reach those goals utilizing the Internship Goals & Objectives form.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- Years of related work experience: 0-1
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Team players that are enthusiastic and committed to the work.
- Demonstrates strong interest in music industry and music business.
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Regular attendance and hours in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AEG from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working event nights and event weekends
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.