In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Manager Marketing is responsible for all marketing assets for shows on calendar. This position will work in conjunction with artist management, Radio/TV, and marketing team to create and develop an effective marketing plan that will reach the correct demographic and target customers appropriate for each show. The Marketing Manager will develop graphic content used to inform the general public of shows for the purpose of gaining ticket sales. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds are allocated correctly. The Marketing Manager will oversee social media accounts and ensure they are up to date with engaging material.
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing and promotional plans. Collaborates with tour directors, talent buyers, and marketing director to plan and oversee the marketing spend.
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account for all advertising and media ensuring funds are allocated to correct partners. Prepare advertising settlements for each show
- Oversee Social Media accounts for each show. Develop ad copy; implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, label and public relations agencies.
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets. Contact radio and schedule radio time and set up giveaways. Negotiate rates and contracts with various media outlets.
- Develop additional marketing opportunities to increase ticket sales when needed. Keep up with current marketing and social media trends to brainstorm new ideas and concepts for assets and promotions to market events.
- Work with marketing team and artist management to strategize new ways to market shows and reach the correct audience. Create graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, radio station needs and e-mails
- May be responsible for overseeing interns and assistants.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) In Marketing/ Business Communications, PR Preferred
- 4-6 years Of related work experience
- Experience with media buying
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing initiatives and strategies
- Must be internet savvy
- Proficient in Photoshop and MS Office
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can multi task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Music industry preferred
- Passion for music preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.