In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
GUEST SERVICES - USHER/TICKET TAKER
Guest Services Staff will act as the primary provider of direct services to guests when they are inside the venue. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for all guests beginning the moment they enter the facility. The incumbent will provide a variety of customer service duties on behalf of the venue for its guests, in an expert, professional and friendly manner.
- Answer guest questions, direct guests to important areas of the venue (restrooms, ATM, coat checks, VIP areas, and concert area) and provide additional assistance whenever necessary.
- Operate the various coat check rooms within established guidelines and procedures at the venue.
- Scan tickets for entry into the venue, administer applicable wristbands for event entrance (21+, VIP Access, Private Event Access).
- Greet guests and resolve guest complaints, escalating concerns as necessary.
- Seat guests and assist ADA patrons.
- Enforce all policies and procedures of the venue. Complete all company and venue required trainings.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by communicating with and directing guests during a facility emergency.
- Monitor venue during guest arrival and exit to comply with fire department safety regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by Management and Supervisors.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Reliable, punctual, and regular in attendance
- Ability to work in a loud and fast paced environment
- Ability to de-escalate tense situations
- Ability to work in varying conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude with superior customer service skills, and be team oriented
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time
- Strong intrapersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work various hours: nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed according to venue schedule.
SALARY RANGE (Depending on Position/Venue/Location/Experience)
- Competitive Wages: Details made available via an interview
- These positions are not eligible for a bonus under the current bonus plan requirements.
- Event based positions are not eligible for benefits through AEG Presents.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.