In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Business Partner will be responsible for developing, managing and executing
DE&I programs, DE&I hosted events and civic activities for AEG Presents. The incumbent will also be responsible for
aligning the DE&I initiatives are in alignment with the overall company DE&I strategy. The position will also work
closely with the person who manages and oversees the development and management of the Company's Employee
DEI Departmental Goals and Roadmap
- Partner with key internal stakeholder departments such as Employee Engagement, Employee Services and Community on key projects that support building a sense of Belonging for all employees and support the DEI Roadmap
- Remain relevant on best practices and recommended strategies for continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and improvement to our overall DEI Roadmap efforts.
- Assist in organizing and developing annual reports.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients across the company.
- Deliver on-going DEI training to the business.
- Create partnerships with local communities across the country to create regional based events that support the overall DEI roadmap.
- Ensure AEG Presents DEI efforts and goals are aligned to the broader AEG DEI Roadmap and strategy, identify synergies to amplify the effectiveness of initiatives across the company.
- Partner with AEG Corporate DEI to complete external surveys such as Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index.
Employee Network Groups
- Assist in the growth of ENGs beyond greater LA area to include chapters across the U.S. Regions.
- Collaborate with ENGs support their DEI initiatives and employee volunteer opportunities.
Diversity Recruitment and Internships
- Partner Talent Acquisition with diversity recruiting processes.
- Provide back-up to TA team on administration of tracking company progress on diversity recruiting.
External DEI Reputation
- Attend DEI conferences, seminars and workshops to stay abreast on leading practices.
- Network and build relationships with professional and community organizations focused on underrepresented communities.
- Seek out speaking engagements for AEG Presents executives leaders to support company’s external commitment to DEI (divisional and corporate diversity and supplier diversity).
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as needed.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Communication, Organization Development or a related area
- Related work experience; experience in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and/or Human Resources preferred
- Experience in delivering training to all levels of the organization
- Comfort in leading large and small group meetings
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Comfort with interacting with all levels of the organization
- Computer savvy with knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Must be detail orientated with a high standard for quality
- Experience working Employee Network Groups/Business Resource Groups and provide strategic guidance and oversight to ERGs, executive sponsors, and other key stakeholders
- Be an authentic and trusted DEI advocate for employees and serve as a change champion
- Bilingual fluency in any language (written and verbal) is preferred
- Experience in creating community events preferred
- Experience in the Music Industry preferred, love of Sports and Music Industry, a definite plus
- Experience as a DEI Consultant a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.