In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the venue General Manager and venue team with general administrative duties.
- Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files. Assist in the completion of artist settlemens.
- May be responsible for providing general office support including coordinating inter-office communications, fielding phone inquiries, mail coordination, ordering of office supplies, operation and maintenance of office equipment and office building, and sending / receiving shipments.
- Manage and maintain supervisor’s calendar, and make travel arrangements when necessary. May submit and code expenses.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the physical building including identifying and scheduling vendors as needed
- Prepare and submit purchase orders, check requests and expense reports as needed. May be responsible for the creation of sponsorship invoices and the coding and posting of payables.
- Establish and maintain filing systems, contact lists and other databases.
- Support Manager with any ad hoc projects.
- Setup of vendor files and the tracking of payment processing.
- Maybe responsible for preparing payroll, assisting in month end and processing charge backs and credit card inquires.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-2 years of office administration work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business system
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
Pay Scale: $24.00 - $27.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.