The Sales Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing sales data to provide Sales department with forecasting, reporting, and observations. The Sales Analyst will work closely with the Vice President of Sales on strategic duties and special projects. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Position requirements include analysis and CRM experience, excellent communication and customer service skills, and a strong attention to details and deadlines.
Sales Analyst responsibilities include:
- Develops reports and key insights from Salesforce and other data for VP of Sales and sales team.
- Prepares contracts, profit/loss statements, trade schedules, and budgets for department.
- Writes contracts and works with General Counsel to resolve contract disputes.
- Provide strategic insights and thinking related to category research and emerging opportunities.
- Collects and interprets sales and market data to determine trends and opportunities.
- Market research and identifying potential target customers.
- Manages PO system on behalf of the sales team.
- Liaison between Sales Department and Finance/Accounting.
- Creating and maintaining positive and harmonious relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree in related field is a plus.
- Relevant experience in a comparable position, sports and entertainment industry, preferred.
- Appreciation for high standards in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong Excel and CRM skills, Salesforce knowledge preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to work required hours including event weekends and/or miscellaneous events held at the track.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.