Texas Motor Speedway is searching for a highly motivated and passionate candidate to join their Service and Retention Team. TMS is looking for an individual whom has a passion for the sports industry, a solid foundation in sales and service training, and the ability to initiate phone calls, emails, and face to face appointments, all to provide a top level experience to our current Season Ticket holders.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Provide a superior level of customer service to all ticket buyers, regardless of level of purchase
• Develop relationships with current and new accounts in order to provide a first class experience and generate repeat business
• Meeting or exceeding yearly renewal and new sales goals
• Attending various season ticket holder functions designed to add value to the overall experience of our clients
• Achieving or exceeding daily call volumes
• Working all scheduled track events to provide service to all ticket holders
• Off-site travel required to visit season ticket holders in the DFW area
• Maintaining and updating accurate records for season ticket holder base through the Ticket Master Ticketing System (Archtics)
• Contribute positively to the team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
• Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
• Continually create and implement unique sales and service strategies, ideas, and programs as a mean of producing new business opportunities
Include strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills. The ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines is a must. Proficient computer skills include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) as well as the ability to navigate the Ticket Master Ticketing System (Archtics) is essential. A candidate must have the ability to navigate Texas Motor Speedway in order to visit clients during race events and escort customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both event days and non-event days. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
• A minimum of two years of successful sales/service experience regardless of previous industry
• Four-year college degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field.