Seasonal Parking Attendant with Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC
- Direct Charlotte Motor Speedway guests to proper parking lots safely and efficiently.
- Direct individuals with special parking passes to proper locations.
- Sell parking stickers to fans as they enter Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Provide excellent customer service to fans, guests, and employees. Respond to inquiries from guests regarding the facility, rules and regulations.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Maintain flexibilty in schedule in order to meet operational event needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we Looking For?
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
- Applicants who are within a reasonable driving distance from CMS
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have event, customer service or event parking experience? If so, please explain.
Are you able to stand for extended periods of time?
Are you willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions?