Salesperson with Bob Weaver Motorsports in North Tonawanda, NY
The powersports industry is known to millions of people around the world as it offers a diverse portfolio of products and services. Products known to include boats, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and more. Getting customers outside is the goal and our products do just that.
Do you have a passion for outdoor life? Those who enjoy, have grown up, riding ATVs, cycles and BMX machines are often wonderful employees because they love to engage others in their passion. We want you to share your passion for powersports and outdoor living with us and others at Polaris Dealers.
Dealership Description: Bob Weaver Motorsports & Marine, Inc., started in November 2002. Bob however, has been in the Motorsports industry since 1971. Enjoy a new adventure with the exciting off-road and water vehicles you always wanted. Now is the time to start living your adventure and get outdoors to explore the trail less traveled by. Bob´s philosophy all these years has been simple . . . "Take care of the customer the way you would want to be taken care of"
- Salesperson needed for busy power sports superstore.
- Sell powersports vehicles including Polaris RZR, Polaris General and Polaris Ranger and more by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Develop qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Join a #1 sales team, Huge inventory, excellent company support, excellent benefits package, with opportunity to advance within the company
- This is a base and commission position
- Develop an understanding of powersports vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features between models
- Ensure the Weaver Motorsports approved sales process is used with every sales opportunity
- Courteously and promptly assist the customer in accurately identifying the parts they need.
- Consistently striving to improve their knowledge and skills of our products and services by using the tools provided such as online training, magazine articles, off site training, and on site management training.
- Checking and receiving daily shipments in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure maximum profitability and product availability
- Maintaining security and safety throughout the store always
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and housekeeping
- Participate in inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Ring sales at register and provide prompt and expedient service
- Use basic math and computers effectively accurately
- Communicate effectively with peers, customers, and management
- Work well in a diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented retail environment
- Being punctual and at work as schedule
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with customer Service or Sales,
- Must be familiar with motorcycles, ATV's, and Snowmobiles.
- Must be motivated and possess an outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous dealership sales experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.