Online Sales Associate with Bob Weaver Motorsports in North Tonawanda, NY
The powersports industry is known to millions of people around the world as it offers a diverse portfolio of products and services. Products known to include boats, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and more. Getting customers outside is the goal and our products do just that.
Do you have a passion for outdoor life? Those who enjoy, have grown up, riding ATVs, cycles and BMX machines are often wonderful employees because they love to engage others in their passion. We want you to share your passion for powersports and outdoor living with us and others at Polaris Dealers.
Dealership Description: Bob Weaver Motorsports & Marine, Inc., started in November 2002. Bob however, has been in the Motorsports industry since 1971. Enjoy a new adventure with the exciting off-road and water vehicles you always wanted. Now is the time to start living your adventure and get outdoors to explore the trail less traveled by. Bob´s philosophy all these years has been simple . . . "Take care of the customer the way you would want to be taken care of"
JOB SUMMARY: The Online Sales Associate is responsible for the dealership’s ecommerce; lead management, online sales for whole goods and customer relationships. They should be familiar with ecommerce websites, pricing, and lead management systems. They need to excel in customer service, communication and organization. They add value by turning online traffic (first step in buying process) in-store traffic for retail.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Grow the volume of online sales
- Manages online leads and builds relationship with customers
- Manage dealership e-commerce
- Keep online inventory up to date for sales and resales
- Manage e-commerce with online partners: eBay, Cycle Trader, Amazon, Craigslist, etc.
- Monitor billing, warranty and internal repair orders
- Familiarize yourself with all facets of computer system
- Ensure employees keep a clean, efficient, and orderly department
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
- Give special attention to repeat orders
- Develop promotional campaigns
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Current product knowledge and an understanding of professional parts/service and personal selling procedures are required.
- Dependable & on time
- Be knowledgeable on current promotions and adhere to guidelines
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the company
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor.
- Work well with other technicians.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.