At the National Hot Rod Association, we crave speed. We race the fastest vehicles in motorsports at speeds of more than 300 mph, with power exceeding 11,000 hp—NHRA is the most extreme sport on the planet! At NHRA, we believe in Speed for All, which provides competition opportunities for all drivers, from street-car owners to professional racers. NHRA also offers career-driven opportunities off-track and behind the scenes. We serve content to our highly engaged audiences on-site at events, on the Fox broadcast and Fox Sports networks, at NHRA.com, through our live streaming service NHRA.TV, and within the pages of our publication, National DRAGSTER. Our team supports the infrastructure of local grassroots-level racing all the way up to the professional touring series all across the country, as well as our corporate offices and remote functions.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and high-speed organization in the sports and entertainment space, have the drive to innovate and the satisfaction of seeing your work in action, read on…
LOCATION: BASED IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN OFFICE – IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE REQUIRED
FLSA/SALARY: NON-EXEMPT / PART-TIME (20-24 HOURS/WEEK)
REPORTS TO: FIELD OFFICE SUPERVISOR
The National Field Office Representative is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the racing administration department. This position reports to the Field Office Supervisor located at the corporate office located in San Dimas, CA.
- Data entry and processing of new and renewal license applications.
- Generating reports on division race activity.
- Providing customer service for racers via phone.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
MINIMUM SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a clerical/administrative position.
- Must have a prior background in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Prior office management experience is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Access is a plus), and office equipment such as multi-functional copiers.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Must maintain a high quality in all work including accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of management both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work at a computer all day.
- Ability to talk on the phone as needed, potential high call volume.
- No heavy lifting required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.