Group Sales Account Executive - NASCAR with NASCAR Sales Academy in Daytona Beach · FL
NASCAR Sales Academy jobs
Sports Jobs in Daytona Beach · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’)
NASCAR is currently seeking a highly motivated, coachable, and passionate individual to join the best team in Motorsports as a Group Sales Account Executive.
- Generate new sales revenue through prospecting, cold calling and in-person appointments
- Maintain a 60-80 call per day volume as well as an aggressive meetings schedule
- Responsible for the growth of existing relationships in order for the client to maximize spend and generate repeat business
- Assist with the creation, development and implementation of new concepts designed to generate new sales revenue streams
- Renew and up-sell existing group sales customers year-over-year
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals
- Set appointments with key decision makers in the community to assess the opportunity to develop and grow opportunities
- Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses and organizations
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects within our CRM system
- Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects both in-person and over the phone
- Execute group sales assets on race day
- Requires some nights/weekends and limited amounts of travel for conferences or trade shows
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned
- Four year college degree – Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science preferably in Sports Management, Business and/or Marketing and Communications
- Minimum one (1) year of sales experience, preferably in a sports sales environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable making cold calls on the phone
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable making face to face sales presentations
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Ticket.com ProVenue and Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
- Valid drivers license
The desired candidate must have a strong work ethic and be highly motivated to achieve sales goals. A successful candidate should also showcase excellent communications skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients, account managers and colleagues.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
How did you hear about this job?