Event Tram Drivers are responsible for driving trucks and/or tractors that pull trams on an assigned route and better the guest experience here at Talladega. Additionally a driver may be assigned as a van or bus driver for a designated route. All drivers must have a valid Class A, B, or C CDL with current physical. Drivers must pass a Motor Vehicle Report before being considered
Responsibilities of the Tram Driver:
· Drive the assigned route in a safe manner
· Enforcing Speedway policies and procedures
· Providing event information to all guests
· Checking your Truck/Tractor and Tram to make sure all is in working order
· All other duties assigned.
· Must possess a Class A, B, or C CDL with current physical
· Strong communications and customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced and high stress environment
· Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
· Positive attitude, friendly and outgoing
· Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times.
· Ability to work with others and take direction
· Must learn quickly and be trainable
The Event Tram Drivers will be under the close supervision of the Tram Operations Supervisors for Talladega Superspeedway with some additional responsibilities assigned by the Director of Guest Services/Manager of Guest Services.
Event Tram Drivers are ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Main events run May, October and July with possible smaller events throughout the year. Shift length: 8-12 hours depending on specific event needs and event conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.