The Richmond Raceway promotional team will support all marketing operations to promote Richmond Raceway. This will include community engagements, RICHMOND NATION events, Virginia Credit Union Live! Concerts, promotional functions, marketing assistance and race weekend operations.
The successful candidates will have a passion for fan engagement, sport promotions and teamwork.
- Set up the Richmond Raceway experience at local and regional events as directed.
- Facilitate the run of show during events.
- Assist with all Richmond Raceway community marketing initiatives.
- Create an immersive brand experience for all guest and represent Richmond Raceway in a professional manner at all times.
- Engage event patrons about the latest Richmond Raceway benefits and offers.
- Strong communication and guest service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and entertain a crowd of all ages
- General knowledge of Richmond Raceway & NASCAR preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekend availability
The physical demands described within the position description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described within the position description are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.