Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform superior care and service to internal and external customers.
- Perform quality work with deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Perform a variety of duties necessary to maintain all aspects of the track facility and grounds on a year-round basis, with special emphasis on event preparation, track rentals and on-site activities.
- Operate equipment of all types as directed by Operations Manager, and maintain equipment as necessary to meet goals and objectives of facility;
- Maintain lawn and landscaped areas as required to achieve desired results in overall appearance of facility;
- Clean grounds, including but not limited to, removal of trash and litter, year-round;
- Repair tools, water lines, fences, gates, walls, walkways, buildings and perform necessary painting on required items;
- Hang and dismantle signage, banners, etc., as needed;
- Perform any necessary plumbing;
- Positive interaction with other facilities staff to ensure the best case scenario for accomplishing respective tasks;
- Perform other duties as assigned, which may include on-site operations liaison for track activities.
Ongoing dialogue and interaction with Operations Manager to assure that the goals and objectives of the facility are being met; a year-end review will determine where success is accomplished and/or where improvements are needed.
Willingness to accept direction in diverse circumstances and the ability to adapt manual skill level to a variety of work areas and see a job through to completion in a satisfactory manner with little supervision.
Availability on preceding weeks and weekends leading up to event and during all event hours of operation, as well as the immediate weeks following event.
Special Position Requirements
Ability to withstand physical challenges of respective multi-tasks.
Position may require travel as requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.