Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform superior care and service to internal and external customers.
- Perform quality work with deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Plans, installs, repairs, implements improvements of all electrical-related items at track and assists with general overall maintenance of the facilities.
- Oversees and implements, at the direction of the Facility Manager, all new and modified installations with electrical implications;
- Performs ongoing assessment of and advises management of electrical needs and improvements on an ongoing basis;
- Acts as liaison with electrical companies, outside sources, whose counsel and labor may be required for on-site projects;
- Addresses all electrical needs at track level, including, but not limited to, installations and repairs;
- Operates equipment as directed to assure goals and objectives of ISM track facility are being met;
- Maintains public address system, network system, TV and cable systems and all electrical-related items that are imperative for the ongoing operation of the track, including, but not limited to, major events;
- Communicate with ISM staff members (administrative and track) to assure that all department needs are being met in this respective area, with a special emphasis on pre-event planning;
- Knowledge of Electrical code and pipe bending;
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair motor controls and fire alarm system;
- Other duties as assigned.
Ongoing dialogue and interaction with Operations Manager and senior management to assure that the electrical foundation for the facility is in top operating capacity and a download after each event and a year-end review to assure that the goals and objectives are being met.
- As an experienced electrician, must have hands-on experience in repair and installation of 120/208, 277/480 volts, with the ability to coordinate a variety of projects and communicate needs to outside sources.
Availability on preceding weeks and weekends leading up to event and during all event hours of operation, as well as the immediate weeks following event.
Special Position Requirements
- Must have the physical stamina, the skill set and the intellectual ability to perform in an oftentimes demanding position.
- Position may require travel as requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.