The Ticket Sales Account Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue through the sale of tickets, camping and event weekend upgrades to individual consumers, in addition to managing existing accounts. This position will deliver an enhanced fan experience by building relationships with fans and providing excellent service. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive self-starter with a passion for sales in order to proactively engage prospects through outbound calls.
- Effectively promote and sell tickets, camping packages, and upgrades for NASCAR weekends and other events at Martinsville Speedway to Renewal Accounts and New Customers.
- Generate sales through outbound telephone calls (avg 100 daily), and other communication methods with 3 – 5 touch points throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop referrals and leads through cold calling, prospecting and other techniques
- Retain and maximize critical portfolio of Martinsville clients, including an assigned segment of core business
- Maintain and produce accurate reports regarding sales and prospecting calls
- Work and perform assigned responsibilities during event weeks at a high level
- Provide superior customer service in a timely and efficient manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales team meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the Ticket Director
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.