International Speedway Corporation is a leading promoter of motorsports activities, currently promoting more than 100 racing events annually as well as numerous other motorsports-related activities. The Company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation's major motorsports entertainment facilities spanning coast to coast including the “Super Bowl” of Motor Sports, The Daytona 500.
The International Speedway Corporation Sales Academy is seeking driven and passionate individuals to enter a highly competitive and selective sales training program that will shape the future of ticket sales across ISC properties. Trainees will be given best in industry sales training that will focus on building a strong sales foundation in which the trainees will use to build a lasting career in sports.
The ISC Sales Academy is a performance-based program which allows successful trainees the opportunity to interview for full time account executive positions across ISC properties (Daytona International Speedway® in Florida (home of the DAYTONA 500®); Talladega Superspeedway® in Alabama; Michigan International Speedway® located outside Detroit; Richmond International Raceway® in Virginia; Auto Club Speedway of Southern California near Los Angeles; Kansas Speedway® in Kansas City, Kansas; Phoenix International Raceway® in Arizona; Chicagoland Speedway® and Route 66).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate ticket revenue through both new business campaigns as well as renewal cycles
- Make 80+ outbound sales calls on a daily basis
- Lead in creating an outbound sales culture that maximizes ticket sales and revenue generated through converted outbound calls
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sport Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Passion for sales and committed to being a leader in the sports industry
- Team player that strives to achieve goals
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- Distinguished verbal communicator with a strong phone presence
- Proficient in basic computer software programs
- Flexibility in working extended hours when needed
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office setting with extended periods of sitting
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce