The Graphic Artist is responsible for concept development, content execution and finalization of creative deliverables for ISM Raceway including (but not limited to) advertisements, signage, collateral materials, sales presentations, web content and email design. This position requires excellent design and creative skills, the ability to balance multiple responsibilities and can easily collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Use graphic design theory, technology and software to complete artwork
- Ensure that projects are completed to the quality that was expected and meet all scheduled deadlines
- Work in conjunction with ISC Creative Department and ISM Raceway’s creative agency on all ISM Raceway creative projects
- Support the sales team with the creation of presentations and mock-ups for sponsor pitches
- Organize project files and assets associated with every project
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Assist in the execution of all events at ISM Raceway, including but not limited to working with ISMR photographers on all photography need and execution of both pre- and post-race activities
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all marketing materials, ensuring that all content adheres to the overall ISMR content/event marketing strategy, messaging, tone and style
- Interpret direction regarding revisions and direction for artwork
- Establish and build strong working relationships with all ISMR team members and key external and internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the ISMR brand through all communication channels
- Protect, enhance and grow the ISM Raceway brand
- Seek out and implement best practices as it related to graphic design
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of design experience; agency or sports property experience is a plus
- Proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong design skills and a highly creative approach to projects
- Ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and a positive, energetic attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.