This position is accountable for providing support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources by participating in organizing, facilitating, administering and implementing activities within specialized areas related to the following: general HR administration, policy administration, and human resource systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- HRIS – Data Entry & Inquiry
- Process and communicate pre-employment background and drug screenings
- Answer, address and/or route calls for HR Department
- Records Management - Maintain personnel files for ISC enterprise in compliance with company requirements
- Manage approvals and payment of invoices and expenses for department
- Manage Labor Law Poster compliance for the ISC enterprise
- Compliance training requirements – track and follow up on training and signature completion
- Complete and mange to closure unemployment claims
- Maintain job descriptions, including posting, tracking for open positions and removal for filled positions
- Coordinate and organize organization charts
- Manage monthly hours worked reports coordinate needed actions with HR representative
- Maintain and update Halogen, our performance management system
- Greet Visitors and assist with questions
- Assist with Special Projects as assigned
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Detailed working knowledge and proficiency in assigned HR areas
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and/or confidential matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results by working with others cooperatively and proactively
- Proficient in PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio a plus)
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of related experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.