Where Speed Meets Entertainment
International Speedway Corporation is a leading promoter of NASCAR & motorsports activities, as well as promoting numerous non-motorsports related events. ISC owns and/or operates 13 of the nation's major motorsports entertainment facilities across the country in addition to Motor Racing Network, the nation's largest independent sports radio network.
A Fast-Paced Environment
ISC is seeking a Director of Partnership Sales to work from our Daytona Beach world headquarters. This role will generate revenue through the sale of major marketing partnerships and serve as a trusted representative for one of the most powerful and influential sports organizations in the world.
The Director of Partnership Sales role is the right opportunity for strategic thinkers with an innate entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can conceptualize and effectively communicate big ideas, has strong research, written, and organizational skills, and who wants to work collaboratively to sell across multiple sponsorship mediums, including intellectual property, television, radio, signage, digital/social, online, print, events and promotions. This is a strictly sales position that is responsible for achieving measurable financial results.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing new marketing partnerships with top brands to achieve annual revenue goals
- Build, develop and track a robust new revenue pipeline and present to senior leadership as requested
- Analyze specific marketing needs of prospects based on partner objectives, market strategies, category, activation potential and financials
- Create innovative strategic partnership programs that exceed partners’ expectations and brand goals, aiming for integrated packages encompassing multiple sponsorship mediums
- Secure meetings with senior level decision makers that incorporate a clear understanding of the prospective partner's marketing and business objectives
- Work closely with ISC Partnership Marketing team to ensure clients receive a superior level of customer service and activation of their partnership
- Travel required. Must be able to manage business while traveling for work, including attending local, regional and national racing events as well as traveling for meetings, conferences and sales calls as needed
- Manage complex negotiations with credibility while incorporating multiple perspectives including legal, financial and business implications
- Other related duties as may be assigned
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university or the equivalent training & experience
- 5+ years of sales experience with an emphasis in professional league or governing body, major league sports team, media (TV, Radio) and/or entertainment sponsorship sales
- Proven success in exceeding challenging sales objectives by developing highly strategic corporate partnerships in a competitive marketplace
- Strong understanding of the practices and principles related to sales process and execution of corporate partnerships including prospecting, analytical, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- A self-motivated leader with a high level of initiative, inner drive and attention to detail that is adept at working both independently and as part of a team
- Passionate, curious, proactive, and creative with an internal drive for professional development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.