International Speedway Corporation (ISC) is seeking an individual with experience producing actionable insights to join the Consumer Marketing Business Insights team. The successful candidate is experienced in collecting, organizing and interpreting findings, ultimately turning data into insights that drive business decisions.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Interpret data and trends, analyze results and predict future behaviors impacting the business to assist the sales, marketing and ticketing departments at ISC’s track properties on various sales and engagement strategies
- Recommend, prioritize and acquire key data points from primary or secondary data sources
- Profile customers to identify needs/wants/behaviors in key or new market segments
- Design comprehensive data reports and presentations to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions
- Carryout statistical analysis of all business data from the company
- Work closely with ISC and track management to have a good knowledge of the business and understand the detail behind the data, prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. Analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them
- Able to write survey questions, interpret response data, and create reports or presentation of results
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in market research, statistics, mathematics or other related fields
- Working experience in sports business data analysis preferred
- Experienced with use of various analytic tools including data visualization, mining and modeling tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate and converse in varying technical means based on the audience
- Critical thinking capable of looking at numbers, trends and data with recommendations that are actionable to drive better business decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.