Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! Since the conclusion of our massive renovation, Daytona International Speedway now gives our fans the only stadium experience in racing. We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
Stadium Crew Lead:
Stadium Crew Lead is an important part of the Daytona International Speedway stadium experience. As the Stadium Crew Lead you will oversee the Stadium Fan Crew. This role is vital in delivering the ultimate guest services experience.
Stadium Crew Lead is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Shifts and hours will vary depending on specific event needs.
- Oversee and supervise the Stadium Fan Crew in your area
- Assist all Stadium Fan Crew with problems that may arise during the event
- Assist in training off all stadium staff
- Assist guests to their seats or with general information
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce