Conduct guided tours of Daytona International Speedway.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct Daytona International Speedway Tours (Speedway Tour, All Access Tour, and VIP Tour) in a professional and informative manner
- Ensure safety of guests.
- Prepare trams at the start of the shift (i.e. check fuel, oil, water, and all other fluids as necessary)
- Assist guests with special needs and ensure ADA compliance
- Complete necessary paperwork (i.e. guest log sheet, incident and vehicle condition reports, daily closing sheets)
- Memorize and deliver various tour script narratives to guests in a clear and exciting presentation.
- Drive multi-unit trams, pickup trucks with single and double Featherlite trams, and a 28 passenger bus to deliver daily tours and during event time.
- Drive pick-up truck with Featherlite Tram to take NASCAR Racing Experience guests to the infield and return to Tours area.
- Operate walkie-talkie radio in proper and professional manner.
- Enhance guest’s knowledge of NASCAR, Daytona International Speedway, and motorsports in general.
- Assist in training of new staff
- See something, say something – Immediately report any conditions or safety items in need of attention.
- Other duties as assigned and available to work during events with Daytona International Speedway with Event Tram Operations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- CDL Class C with Passenger endorsement.
- Clean driving record (verifiable by company background check).
The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move 60lbs and be able to work in all elements
ADDED CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Foreign language skills (French, Spanish, German, etc.)
- CPR/Defibrillation course
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.