Americrown- NASCAR’s premier food service provider are hiring Concession Stand Supervisors at all our tracks for 2018. Our venues include Daytona International Speedway, Talladega Super Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Kansas Speedway, Auto Club Speedway (CA), Michigan International Speedway, Martinsville Speedway, Richmond Raceway, Watkins Glen International, Iowa Speedway and Homestead Miami Speedway.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Complete oversight and operation of concession stands.
- Train and supervise concession stand employees.
- Oversee cash handling procedures at concession stands
- Inventory Control and Management.
- Oversee setup and breakdown of concession stands.
- Supervises the production of all menu items.
- Oversee all cleanliness and sanitation of stand adhering to Health Department regulations.
- Must be willing to travel to assist at multiple venues.
- Prior food service experience required; preferably in a stadium or arena environment.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to walk throughout entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform lifting of stock up to 50lbs.
- Exposure to a variety of weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold and rain.
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce