Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and creating motion graphics elements and packages for UFC content across all media platforms, including television, web and social.
1. Conceptualizes, designs and executes graphics packages and toolkits.
2. Designs motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, live video and 3D animation.
3. Creates customizable graphics templates and toolkits.
4. Produces graphics for variety of short and long form projects for television, web and social media platforms.
5. Works closely with creative team, producers, and editors on various projects.
6. Executes visual effects, including compositing, motion tracking, and rotoscoping.
7. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Motion Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent education and/or experience.
2. Minimum 5 years professional experience designing motion graphics.
3. Proficiency with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
4. Experience with Cinema4D, Final Cut Pro and Premier.
5. Strong typography, color composition, visual composition and storytelling skills.
6. Excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
7. Ability to manage deadlines and to execute on-time and on-task.
8. Strong self-starter and capable of working independently.
9. Ability to work within a team environment.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-emplyoment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.