Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
UFC offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Motion and Digital Designer works alongside the Director, Social Media and marketing managers to develop and implement online and interactive materials through problem solving, conceptualization, strategic thinking and design on various projects. The Motion and Digital Designer works within the company’s website branding guidelines to ensure all content is consistent and accurate, and brings platform-appropriate creativity and personality to each project.
- Designs, conceptualizes, and animates 2D and 3D motion graphics for digital and social
- Creates short-form motion graphics, animations, illustrations, and GIFs.
- Designs for social media graphics and various other digital assets.
- Designs for platform-specific content like IG, IGTV, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Builds user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Effectively blends social strategy for platform execution.
- Ideates, creates and executes on weekly content cadence that coincides with platform strategy
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3 - 6+ years of relevant agency or digital marketing department experience.
- 2 – 4+ years of motion design experience.
- Background in motion design, creating work that feels modern and keeps up with current trends.
- Knowledge of multiple video and motion graphics workflows.
- Experience working with backend content management experience (i.e. Wordpress or similar).
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere) version 2017 or later.
- Familiarity with planning and designing for various social media platforms, and experience with rich media executions.
- Strong understanding of color profile management for static/video.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to balance day-to-day tasks with special projects to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Should be able to manage a heavy workload and prioritize tasks.
- Works well in a team-oriented environment.
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals and techniques.
- High level of skill in aspects of typography, color and layout.
- Ability to conceptualize and create original designs and follow through to completion.
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts and ideas.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with 3D software (Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Blender), plugins (MoGraph, Realflow, Trapcode)
- Videography Experience
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.