Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Shanghai, Moscow, and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This program offers you, as the intern, the opportunity to become directly involved in the day to day activities in the Production department at Zuffa. We strive to make your internship experience challenging and interesting and make every effort to tailor it to your specific career aspirations.
As an intern with Production you will:
- Work in a primarily post-production environment assisting with organization and distribution of media to staff editors.
- Create and organize template-based graphics.
- Maintain fighter highlight libraries
We are seeking candidates that are:
- Television, Film, Communication or Journalism majors. Junior, Senior or Graduate level preferred.
- Looking to advance production knowledge and skills, especially in post production and live television broadcasting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and grow
Zuffa conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
This is a paid internship, but does not provide housing, relocation or transportation assistance.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.