Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position provides all aspects of direct support/assistance to the Global Partnerships leadership and department.
1. Works with leadership team members to be an extension of their day to day administrative functions.
2. Assists sales team in development of scorecards for each prospective client.
3. Develops contract drafts for each new or renewed partnership agreement.
4. Works with Legal and Accounting departments for approvals of contract language before they are sent to client.
5. Routes contracts for signatures internally.
6. Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company, such as vendors, customers, and senior leaders.
7. Works with other internal departments to promote departmental objectives.
8. Creates and processes communications on behalf of leadership members.
9. Schedules and coordinates meetings or other events and manages calendar of leadership as requested.
10. Prepares PowerPoint presentations for meetings or other events as directed by assigned executive(s).
11. Travel management and other similar administrative tasks.
12. Prepares expense reports.
13. Ensures adequate office supplies and processes order requests for additional supplies as needed.
14. Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in sport management or related area.
2. Outstanding organization, prioritization, analytical, and anticipatory skills.
3. Solid project management and problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his/her own drive or initiative.
5. Must be flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business environment.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with individuals in all levels of the organization.
7. Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
8. Excellent attention to detail.
9. Ability to maintain confidential information.
10. Interest in moving into sponsorship sales or activation is a plus.
11. Knowledge and ability to work in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.