Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Director of Event Production Director develops and executes UFC live events in various domestic and international regions including local language productions and on-air related initiatives for the UFC Event Production Division based in the Las Vegas office. This position supervises the technical aspects of the events including the on-air broadcasts, the in-venue productions, as well as coordination of event production logistics and assuring quality control of all sub-contracted operations.
1. Oversees creative development and logistics of production related efforts for event week promotional initiatives, live events, and the execution of on-air and live streaming elements.
2. Works with outside production vendors on event and show operations and coordination of all production logistics and initiatives.
3. Provides creative vision and critiques of various elements for production enhancements to improve fan experiences and quality of the events and broadcasts.
4. Leads all event production related efforts between UFC office and domestic and international network partners.
5. Works closely with cross functional teams such as Sponsorship, Marketing, Operations, Regulatory and television partners.
6. Creates and manages annual production budget and monthly forecasts.
7. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 7+ years of remote broadcast production experience.
3. Management experience preferred.
4. Flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business objectives.
5. Exceptional quantitative, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
6. Strong communication, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
7. Motivated leader with the ability to work within a team as well as work independently.
8. Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.