Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for the success of the UFC website and mobile applications.
1. Develop a high-level expertise of the UFC’s digital ecosystem.
2. Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and recent technology.
3. Create and maintain a calendar according to the content strategy.
4. Coordinate with content creators for ideation and scheduling.
5. Ensure that content is accurate and consistent with UFC’s Brand Voice.
6. Set and measure benchmarking metrics.
7. Provide analysis and recommendations based on site and app performance.
8. Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Previous project management experience associated with digital media management is preferred.
3. Demonstrated experience in identifying technical requirement and maintaining project budgets and schedules.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
5. Excellent organization and attention to detail.
6. Creative mindset with an ability to identify ways to leverage existing assets for new business.
7. Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
8. Action-oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
9. Working knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.