Digital Media Editor & Videographer with UFC in Las Vegas, NV
The Ultimate Opportunity:
- Shoots and edits long-form and short-form content for digital platforms, but with the potential for linear distribution.
- Creates compelling content in response to a content brief, but also able to work in the moment.
- Ensures that high production values, brand principles and standards are maintained across all platforms.
- Works with multiple stakeholders.
- Organizes and manages media (raw footage, final edits, etc.) and integrates into UFC’s production systems and flow.
- Provides general sound design and color correction.
- Participates in the upkeep of camera and editing equipment.
- Travels globally.
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years editing experience on both short-form and long-form projects for digital platforms.
- Must have strong grasp of the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
- Must be proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, and have solid technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience shooting with a variety of cameras (Sony, Canon, Red, etc.)
- Must have excellent time management and project management skills in order to multitask and beat deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be able to think conceptually and executionally to tell visual stories and push boundaries.
- Must have great communication and storytelling skills to convey your approach and techniques to internal team members.
- Receptive to notes and feedback throughout the editing process.
- Proficiency in motion graphics a plus.
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus
- Passion for or knowledge of UFC and MMA a plus
- Ability to work well with on-screen talent
- Must be able to work irregular hours and travel frequently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide a link to your portfolio.
How many years experience do you have editing long-form and short-form content? How much for digital platforms?
What is your experience creating compelling content/storytelling?
How much experience do you have shooting content? What cameras are you comfortable working with?
Are you proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop? If not all, please list those you are proficient with.
Are you able to work irregular hours and travel frequently as needed?
What interests you about this position?