Proof of the Pudding is the exclusive food & beverage provider for 8 professional golf tournaments that take place from January-October. We are continuously seeking on-site Concessions Managers to provide leadership in one or multiple of our concessions stands. We offer flexible schedules where you sign up for the tournaments that work with your schedule. There is training during your first tournaments and pay is competitive with opportunities to travel cross-country.
Concessions Managers oversee the daily operations of a concessions stand. They are the point person for staff, logistics, food and guest safety, customer service, and food services. A concessions manager is usually on-site from 5-7 days per event. A concessions manager is a great entry level role for anyone looking for a career in Food & Beverage Management, Hospitality, Customer Service, or Culinary.
- Assist, in a timely manner, in determining appropriate quantity of food and beverage items for cooking, baking and serving; adjust and extend recipes as needed; maintain food & beverage quality standards including appearance and nutritional requirements
- Monitor temperatures of food to assure safety and quality of standards are met; monitor water temperatures to assure proper temperature for sanitizing
- Merchandise and serve food and beverage according to established guidelines and replenish as needed
- Clean equipment, utensils and appliances and properly store food and beverage supplies; assure compliance with sanitation and safety procedures and regulations; clean refrigerators and storerooms as required
- Assist in storing unused food and supplies; dispose of unusable leftovers; utilize proper methods of handling foods to be stored
- Assist with inventory and maintain routine records as directed; prepare records of food and beverage consumed vs. leftover.
- Be clean, neat and professionally dressed at all times
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Lift heavy objects up to 25 pounds
- After completion of training you will have gained the ability to work independently and effectively manage a stand
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.