About Topnotch Events:
Topnotch Events is a leading event management company specializing in professional tennis events. Topnotch Event’s parent company, Topnotch Management, is a global sports agency specializing in tennis, soccer, and pickleball. Both organizations are based in Downtown Cleveland.
About Tennis in the Land:
As one of the biggest women’s tennis events in the country, Tennis in the Land (WTA 250) welcomes some of the top women tennis players in the world to Cleveland, Ohio, the week prior to the US Open. With $300,000 in prize money and valuable ranking points at stake, this is one of the premier stand-alone women’s tennis events in the United States and is the only professional women’s sporting event in Cleveland.
Topnotch will be bringing on motivated individuals who want to be an integral part of planning and operating of a week-long WTA Tour event in Cleveland, OH, broadcast live around the world. The opportunity is to join one of the leading tennis agencies in the world as it brings to life a professional tennis event. Interns will learn from experienced sports marketing professionals and play a meaningful role in the execution of a world-class tournament.
- Research new leads for group and premium ticket sales
- Manage outreach to certified leads
- Promote group ticket sales to tennis teams, universities, ERGs, etc.
- Be able to learn and manage a ticket system during the week of the tournament
Premium Ticket Holder Management:
- Build relationships with premium ticket buyers
- Be the point person for specific VIP ticket buyers throughout the week, assisting them with their ticketing questions: seating, parking passes, etc.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend of $1,250.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.