As a Café Team Member, you will work as part of our customer-facing team to prepare and serve food and beverages to customers from a clean and welcoming environment.
- Greet customers, input customer orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages to customers for consumption on premises.
- Maintain workplace cleanliness throughout shift.
- Ensuring that the café is fully stocked and notify Café Manager of any shortage.
- Operate specific machinery such as toaster oven, hot dog roller, nacho cheese & chips dispenser and coffee machine.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing work uniform and adhering to the Maryland SoccerPlex dress code.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 16 years old and fluent in English,
- Dual language speaker in Spanish and English preferred
- Flexibility to work early morning, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Previous cashier experience is preferred
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Strong leadership skills
- Punctual and Reliable
- Responsible and Proactive
- Positive attitude and personality
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background check and proof of COVID Vaccination
$12.50-$14.50 based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.