FanGate Solutions is a customer service driven company here to provide live entertainment and sports venues with a professional team of trained event day staff. Our philosophy is to treat our client’s fans like our own with a knowledgeable, reliable, and fan friendly team. We are looking for eager, highly motivated, and friendly individuals aspiring to work in the sports and entertainment industry and are willing to travel.
You will be working at Overland Expo EAST in Arrington, VA on October 5th - 8th held at Oak Ridge Estate. Overland Expo® is the premier overlanding event series in the world—no other event offers the scope of classes taught by the world’s leading experts alongside a professional-level trade show that brings together all the camping and vehicle and motorcycle equipment and services you need to Get Outfitted. Get Trained. Get Inspired. Get Going. To learn more about this event visit: https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtn-west/
As a Ticketing Intern at FanGate Solutions for this event, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in ticket sales, gate ticket scanning, and camping registration check-in. Interns will receive training on: giving top notch customer service to exceed our client’s expectations and increase attendees overall experience, ticket software training, fostering business relationships and defusing customer issues.
- Aid guests with accurate show and promotional information
- Selling and/or picking up event tickets and credentials at various locations
- Utilizing ticket software to scan and check-in event tickets at entry gates
- Provide problem solving techniques to assist all customer inquiries and concerns
- Punctual and self-motivated with an attention to detail
- Communicate all pertinent information with clients and guests
- Provide & maintain the highest level of customer service to clients and guests
- Represent FanGate Solutions and its clients in a positive and professional manner
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned by managers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Local to Arrington, VA (Oak Ridge Estate)
- Ability to work untraditional hours including weekends, evenings and some holidays
- College student majoring in sport management, parks and recreation management, hospitality management, marketing, communications, or related fields is a plus
- Eager to start & build a career in sports and live entertainment
- Ability to deliver exceptional service by anticipating the guests’ needs and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills that complement a team-oriented work ethic
- Ticket sales experience is a plus
- Must be neat and presentable at all times
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older with at least a high school diploma or GED
Pay and Schedule:
Pay is $12/hr.
Thursday, October 5th: 7a - 6p
Friday, October 6th: 7a - 5p
Saturday, October 7th: 7a - 5p
Sunday, October 8th: 7a - 3p
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.