This role has significant travel and you will work from home office when not traveling.
BESTofLEGACY (www.BESTofLEGACY.com) serves pro athletes, primarily from the four majors, by collecting their best press clippings+highlights and transforming the content into a high-end memory book for the player and his family to enjoy.
We have awesome access to the athletes at the team level and the job is to travel to them and present our product, then close the deals over the phone soon thereafter. We're a 15 year old company with hundreds of clients already, so credibility is established and it's a fun product to sell.
We're seeking a new Western Region Head of Sales, who works directly with the professional athletes and their spouses. Since we're a small company with a small sales force, this role is incredibly important to us; you'll be the face of the company.
It is imperative the person we hire possesses the following attributes (no particular order):
- At least 2 years full time sales experience (strongly prefer outside sales).
- Presents self well in public
- Highly organized
- High sports IQ in all four majors
- Hungry and self-motivated
- Communicates well via email and text
- Strong grammar skills
- Proven track record in sales (outside strongly preferred)
- Business development experience is very helpful but hard-core sales experience is a 100% must for this role
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Able to keep travel budget in check
Please only apply if you possess all of the attributes listed above. NO exceptions will be made. Also, will only consider candidates whom answer the three questions listed in this posting. Strong preference to applicants with significant sales experience within a major pro sports team.
Will consider candidates already living in Chicago, Las Vegas, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, LA, and San Francisco Bay Area. Please only apply if you already live in one of the cities listed above.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $65K base plus generous commission structure that takes this job to $120K++
- We provide cell phone and laptop, but not health insurance. You'll work from home office when not traveling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.