Golden Gate Fields a bay area landmark since 1941. Is now looking for a Commissary Supervisor. We are looking for an outstanding individual who shares our passion for serving our customers and employees, ensuring all commissary is stocked. Our people and their commitment to customer service are what set us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great decisions and judgment calls. The ideal Commissary Supervisor is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding service every day.
Janitors are responsible for the cleaning, disinfecting, waste/trash disposal of an assigned area. The General/Restroom Cleaner is a team member assigned to cleaning areas such as betting areas, seating, ramps, stairways, halls, floors, parking lots, building exterior, building interior, building entrances, assigned restrooms, and replenishing of supplies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Remove trash and debris from assigned work area.
- Sweep, blow, vacuum, or dust mop debris from assigned areas.
- Empty trash receptacles and re-line; remove trash to designed location.
- Dust or wipe railing, escalators, seats, walls and door as directed.
- Clean glass.
- Wipe and disinfect drinking fountains and telephones.
- Vacuum or sweep floor mats and carpet.
- Sweep and mop areas assigned.
- Replenish paper towels, toilet seat covers, toilet tissue, feminine hygiene products and refill the soap containers.
- Clean and disinfect sinks and counters. Use brush to remove soil from inside fixtures.
- Polish chrome and stainless-steel fixtures.
- Clean mirrors to remove all splashes, prints and soil
- Dust partition tops, clean and disinfect partition walls. Spot clean walls and doors.
- Damp mop floor with germicidal solution.
- Place “Wet Floor” Sign at entrance(s) while floor is drying to prevent slip and falls.
- Report all leaks or stopped-up toilets and urinals to the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, safety or maintenance concerns immediately.
- Maintain equipment and storage areas in good condition.
- Complete all other duties as directed by Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be over 18.
- Janitorial experience a plus.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well with others at all times.
- Ability to stand, walk or walk up and down stairs and lift to 20 lbs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
(The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
ENVIRONMENT: Standard Office
FINGER DEXTERITY: Requires typing.
TALKING: Ability to speak on phone and face to face.
HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Frequent and regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Medium to heavy work; requiring stooping and exerting up to 25 lbs.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret instructions.
- MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English, bilingual welcome. Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.