We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Foley Entertainment Group owns the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Henderson Silver Knights, the Indoor Football League’s Vegas Knight Hawks, the Dollar Loan Center and several other entertainment and hospitality-focused entities.
The Foley Entertainment Group’s Retail Warehouse Associate will support the warehouse and stores through inventory management.
- Receiving, tagging and inventory organization at Retail Warehouse.
- Transfers and delivery at The Arsenal at City National Arena, The Livery at Lifeguard Arena, and to partners.
- Assist management with maintaining accurate inventory counts through product check in process, cycle counts, and accurate transfers.
- Responsible for supplies such as supplies such as shopping bags, hangers, etc.
- Develop a basic knowledge of the product and front of house store operations.
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Competencies and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in warehouse operations and/or retail BOH operations
- Eye for detail and comfort level with counting stock in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work at multiple locations.
- Able to lift 50lbs+
- Positive, versatile, organized, can handle several responsibilities at once
- Embracing the VGK culture and no-ego approach
Game day responsibilities:
- No ego, ‘We’ not ‘Me’ approach to everything we do
- Positive energy
- Relentless work ethic
- Always advance