We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The Dollar Loan Center marketing internship program is designed for students who want to gain first-hand experience on the front lines of professional sports and venue entertainment. Under the direction of the Marketing Department leadership team, the intern will assist in all aspects of the facility, G League Ignite, Henderson Silver Knights, and Vegas Knight Hawks Marketing departments including branding, events, community outreach, youth hockey, and fan development.
- Contribute to marketing projects for various programs, products, and events
- Help create and support the design, implementation, and testing of marketing campaigns
- Create engaging content for various marketing promotions and assets
- Project management and production scheduling
- Assist the leadership team, sales team members and other departments as needed
- Assist with the execution of team-branded events
- Work to help grow the sport of hockey in the community
- Assist with community request fulfillment
- Work scheduled events at The Dollar Loan Center and community events throughout the year as needed
- Gain a better understanding of all aspects of sports marketing including fan development.
- Gain hands-on experience with marketing and development-based based events in a professional sports environment.
- Experience hands-on what it takes to market a new sports team on and off the ice.