We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Black Knight Sports & Entertainment (BKSE), the parent company for the Vegas Golden Knights (VGK), the Henderson Silver Knights (HSK) and the Vegas Knight Hawks (VKH) have set the standard for professional sports in the greater Las Vegas community. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our Ticketing team as we continue to always advance, never retreat. We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the role of Account Executive involve responsibilities within premium seating, group sales, and service and launch of our new franchises, the Henderson Silver Knights and Vegas Knight Hawks at the Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, NV.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive, Premium
Reports To: Director, Ticketing
The Senior Account Executive is directly responsible for all goals associated with generating revenue through the sale of new season tickets, partial plans, groups, event suites premium seating and service. This is achieved with a proactive work ethic through networking and establishing relationships, prospecting, attending events, providing world class service, and delivering customized communications, events, and programs. There are also additional revenue responsibilities as new projects are assigned.
• Meet and exceed individual and team new business revenue goals with an emphasis on premium for HSK and VKH
• Establish foundation for premium and event suite relationships
• Present oneself as the key go-to-person for assigned account base
• Sell upgrades, add-ons, and generate referrals
• Build strong relationships with assigned account base through proactive communication including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other touchpoints
• Make a minimum of fifty (50) outbound calls per day – twenty of which should be made to new self-prospected businesses with a premium focus
• Effectively communicate all team events and available inventory
• Be proactive, respond to and resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner
• Ensure ticket member information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts
• Assist in developing and delivering customized benefits, programs and events to drive loyalty within group and premium seating accounts
• Ability to stand, set up and break down sales tables, work nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in addition to traditional business hours
• Lead the premium sales effort at the Dollar Loan Center
• Responsible for exceeding individual and team sales goals in premium seating categories which include but are not limited to, suites, club seats, glass seats, etc..
• Other projects as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
• Excellent Communication Skills - interpersonal, verbal, written, sales
• Problem Solver, Creative, Detail Orientated, Team Player
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with clients and colleagues
• Working knowledge of a ticketing system
• Previous experience with a CRM system (SalesForce, Microsoft CRM, etc)
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration required.
• Minimum of 3-4 years ticket sales/service experience, preferably in sports/entertainment required
• No ego, ‘We’ not ‘Me’ approach to everything we do
• Positive energy
• Relentless work ethic
• Always advance
• Never retreat