We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The Intern, Corporate Partnerships will assist the Corporate Partnerships business unit with the fulfillment of contractually obligated sponsorship assets. This person will play a key role in providing excellent service to our partners. Primary focus will be on gameday activations and partner-related responsibilities, with occasional office duties as needed.
Foley Entertainment Group (FEG) manages the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the AHL’s Henderson Silver Knights, and the Vegas Knight Hawks – an Indoor Football League (IFL) team that began playing in March of 2022. FEG also manages business operations for the NBA G-League Ignite, and owns City National Arena in Summerlin, Lifeguard Arena in Henderson, and the Dollar Loan Center in Henderson.
At Foley Entertainment Group, we pride ourselves on a consultative, collaborative, innovative approach to corporate partnerships. Our partnerships team is responsible for driving revenue for the organization by selling and then executing partnerships with a variety of local/regional/national companies. We are passionate about developing creative integrated marketing campaigns for brands, building strong long-term relationships with our clients, and achieving goals that ultimately benefit our partners, our fans and our organization.
The Intern, Corporate Partnerships will play a key role in activating and bringing our partnerships to life on gameday, as well as tracking assets and making sure contractual sponsorship elements are fulfilled/executed properly for Silver Knights and Knight Hawks partners, and G-League Ignite partners. The Intern, Corporate Partnerships will also have other duties as assigned by the Manager, Partnerships and Senior Director, Partnerships as needed.
- Attend Silver Knights/Knight Hawks/G-League Ignite games and work with Manager, Corporate Partnerships to activate gameday sponsorship assets
- Photograph sponsorship assets and client experiences during games as proof of performances
- Assist with executing in-market promotions and events involving team partners
- Play a lead role in executing partner events (skating events at Lifeguard Arena, partner networking events, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison with The Dollar Loan Center facilities team for sponsorship activation issues
- Manage gameday asset tracking
- Create mid-season and/or end-of-season recaps for all assigned partners
- Other projects as assigned
- Develop excellent relationships between the Partnerships department and other departments such as Community Relations, Ticketing, Game Entertainment, Legal, Communications & Content, Hockey Operations, etc.
Key Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or in the process of obtaining Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Experience using graphic design software preferred (IE - Photoshop) preferred
- Desire/willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a relentless work ethic
- Highly organized, with an ability to handle a high volume of detail-oriented partner agreements and projects
- Must have a flexible work schedule in order to work special event responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by games/events
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace
- Team player with a no-ego, ‘we’ not ‘me’ approach
- High level of integrity, and ability to uphold the organization’s “Knights Code” (rules of conduct)
- Candidate is expected to attend assigned Henderson Silver Knights/Vegas Knight Hawks/NBA G-League Ignite games – which includes working nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- No ego, ‘We’ not ‘Me’ approach to everything we do
- Positive energy
- Relentless work ethic
- Knights always advance