The Muskegon Lumberjacks are proud and dedicated members of the United States Hockey League (USHL), the nation’s only Tier I junior hockey league and leading producer of NCAA players and National Hockey League draft picks in the United States.
If you believe you would make a great fit to our team, apply now!
Employment Type: Unpaid Internship for class credit
The Game Operations Interns will work Muskegon Lumberjacks 2019-20 home games and assist with implementation of all game day activities at L.C. Walker Arena. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: set-up/tear down of concourse, supervising entertainment groups, managing concourse activities, pre-game/post-game events, and on ice promotions. Interns may be asked to help work other community events if available throughout the season.
- Assisting with promotional activities during game days
- Passing out pocket schedules and other promotional pieces in a designated area
- Referee, off-ice official, and mascot liaison
- Development of game scripts
- Shows up on time with proper attire each day
- Treats coworkers and other members of the Lumberjacks organization with respect
- Shows focus and motivation towards assigned tasks
- Willing to learn and grow for the betterment of the organization, as well as for themselves
- Happy to assist our loyal and passionate fanbase to continuously improve game atmosphere
- Able to work all home games
Be an extension of the Lumberjacks organization
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven skills handling multiple responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer oriented mindset
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism when responding to staff, players, and fans
- Show a team-oriented mentality