Video Production Intern with Utica Comets in Utica · NY
Utica Comets jobs
Sports Jobs in Utica · NY
The Utica Comets/ Utica City Football Club are seeking Production Intern for the Video Production/Game Operations Department for the 2019-20 season. The Production Intern’s primary responsibility will be providing support of production needs.
- Assist with post-production of all team and arena related content
- Assist with pre-production location shoots, cable pulling, graphics input a plus
- Assist with editing of all team and arena related content
- Assist with the creation of graphical elements of all team and arena related content
- Generate file-based video, links for emailing duplications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Flexible work schedule
- Available for in-person or video stream interview
- Available to work 10-12 hours per week
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop software required
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of frame sync, waveform and vectorscopes a plus
- Knowledge of video and audio patching a plus
- Self-starter and the able to prioritize responsibilities
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs. may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?