Ticket Sales & Operations Internship with Utica Comets in Utica, NY
Utica Comets jobs
Sports Jobs in Utica, NY
The Utica Comets and Utica City FC are offering a Ticket Sales & Operations internship for the fall of 2019. Our goal is to maintain an internship program that is beneficial to both the student and the organization. The internship program will report directly to the Director of Ticket Operations.
This internship will give the intern a vast knowledge of how professional sports organizations devise a ticket sales strategy and manage an arena ticket operations department. With this internship, the focus is on the most important aspect of any professional sports organization, ticket sales.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, College credit accepted
- Maintain season ticket and group ticket records within the Paciolan Ticketing database
- Assist with setup and execution of community or special season ticket member events
- Assist with general box office duties including will call, sales, and troubleshooting
- Manage all aspects of the Chuck-A-Puck program
- Generate leads and complete call campaigns
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Enrolled undergraduate or graduate level student pursuing a degree in sport management, business or related field
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred, but not necessary.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn and execute new experiences with determination
- This is a non-paid internship for college credit.
- Must maintain professional attitude and appearance, and willing to work hard
- Must be college student, working towards a career in sports management
- Preference given to those who wish to work in ticket sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?