Director of Digital Media with Utica Comets in Utica · NY
Utica Comets jobs
Sports Jobs in Utica · NY
Marketing: Social Media
The Utica Comets, Utica City FC and adjoining brands are seeking an experienced and passionate digital media manager to oversee the distribution of content across all social and digital media platforms. He/she will create and curate content, determining which platform is best suited for said content, while monetizing and analyzing all distributed information. He/she will also maintain and build all related websites.
- Oversee all content distribution through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Website, and non-traditional channels
- Work closely with VP of Communications and Social Media staff to correctly represent the brands throughout the Mohawk Valley, regionally and internationally
- In addition to the Comets, he/she will also distribute and manage the release of information regarding the Adirondack Bank Center, 72 Tavern & Grill, and other Mohawk Valley Garden related brands
- Be on the cutting edge of new media trends and platforms
- Analyze metrics and data in order to monetize future marketing initiatives
- Proactively work to create website designs and/or enhancements and modifications based on team goals and objectives, ensuring consistency of image, speed and ease of access and site navigation.
- Assess SEO configurations, click-through rates, conversion rates, ROAS, ROI, CPL, CPA, etc.Pull and analyze weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Ability to write, edit and produce content across all platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Experience working in sports & entertainment preferred
- Experience designing and maintaining websites
- Experience analyzing metrics and reach of marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional work ethic, dedication to success, and passion for the sports & entertainment industry
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays
- Passionate about new technologies and the digital landscape
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?